Hillary asks: What should I do?
OK, I am game - here goes.
1. The country needs a Dem as President and it will be Obama.
2. McCain will not be easy - Obama needs all the help you can give.
3. Yes, you received 18 million votes, but they were for the country more than for you.
4. Do NOT cause a floor fight in Denver.
5. DO - get a say in policy - the country needs that from you.
6. VP - not VP - makes no difference - serve your country by vetting ALL Obama's policies.
7. Do - bring your core to the party: older voters, hispanics, working whites, etc. Make Obama's case to them and win the election. Obama cannot do it without you.
8. May God save the United States of America.