Ima guessin - or mebbe hopin - your question is how we gonna keep all da cash from the minin in Ghanistan.
Thas our goal so's the Ghanis can git some schools, roads, police, hospitals an other good stuff.
Here da answer Barry
1. Don allow no free money outflow - make a rule that all money goin out the country needs central bank OK first.
2. Dat gonna mean the customs and bank police have to be honest - an thas a big job. They gonna have ta import some temporary folks from the EU ta git that done.
3. Corps wot build da mines also gotta build da processin plants - goal is export finished products stead of raw ore. Keep lotta jobs in country.
4. Let the corps take out of country a max of 20% each year of capital they bring in. They gonna need good countants for dat.
Read sumwhere dat y'all gonna git accounting firms to compare contracts from other countries so dat the Ghani's don git totally screwed. Das all good, but most other countries allow free capital flow and dat will kill Ghanistan even deader than now. Gotta get creative here Barry - git yo guys on it.
5. Mining corps gotta pay a tax for mine safety inspection and nuther tax for roads an schools an police.
6. Wages gotta be high in da mines - they gotta have good unions so they can git good wages. Thas the only way ta git rid the Talis.
Jes in case y'all needs to argue bout dis - its da opposite of the Bush suitcase full of cash development program. But, if'n y'all needs help splainin it, I be happy to help y'all.