99 to 1.
USA Number One!
...............Wait a minute, I'm hearing something.....
Whattya mean the 99 is losing to the one?
That aint even possible.
How can 99 lose to just one?
Measly loner one?
They musta bribed the ref, fixed the rules, poisoned the opposition, changed the field.
They did all that, you say?
They had to.
No way does one beat 99 in any fair fight.
That fight caint be fair, its a dive, a fixed fight.
It aint right, that's all.
So Barry, whattya gonna do in a fixed fight?
Ya gonna fight fair or ya gonna fight dirty?
So, Barry, I guess it really is the one percent that's winning the fight and the rest of us 99ers is losing big time.
It's like Wilt Chamberlin is the one and the rest of us is just little pipsqueak, two pound chihuahuas barking at his heels.
We gotta take down Wilt.
No big thang. He's just a man.
But we gotta think real big.
Caint take down a giant with no piddly baby steps.
Wait a minute, you sayin that right now, today, there's a bunch of 99ers walking around and talking about how they been screwed outa their life by Big Wilt.
Well alrighty then.
Seems we gotta genuine movement here.
Ima thinkin what the 99ers want is a brand new system because the old one is just rotten.
Wow, a whole new system.
Where y'all gonna get that, Barry? Where's that gonna come from?
So, here's how to find that new system, Barry.
Ya gotta tie big Wilt's shoelaces together so he falls down and breaks his nose.
Then, ya gotta come up with a new system that makes the 99ers happy.
And, you know what?
That new system probably gonna look just like the one I already gave you.
You know, the 11 points I gave you last week, for free no less.
So far as of today, the 99ers are real peaceful and just finding their stride.
Now's the time to get big ideas out there, Barry.
Because the first time some police shoots somebody, then we is in a whole new ballgame.
No rules then, Barry.
So, Barry, get big for us.
We rootin for you.
Here's the 11 points Barry:
1. Laws which make it easier for unions to organize workers.
2. More Justice Department regulators to prosecute companies which break laws which encourage workers to form unions.
3. Enforce all anti-monopoly laws and pass more.
4. Make oil, gas, electricity, water, sewer and telephone services into Public Utilities and regulate them with a Public Utility Commission.
5. Cancel all Free Trade agreements and replace them with tariffs that protect American jobs and companies.
6. Create a national industrial policy which identifies those industries we want and protects them.
7. Tax away the great fortunes and incomes for they drain resources away from job creation.
8. Restore Glass-Stegall so that commercial, lending banks can NOT buy assets - fix the biggest mistake we have made since 1789.
9. Keep Social Security and Medicare as high as possible. You need a better examination of both programs and a sound proposal that focuses on how to keep each program viable. Simply demanding that the programs be reduced for deficit reduction purposes is unworthy of a leader.
10. Manage our debt so that we borrow when we need stimulus. We can keep the average annual fiscal deficit around 3% of GDP over time with a little work, but with high unemployment, it is the time to stimulate, not contract.
11. Require that broadcasters provide free access to qualified political parties as a condition of their FCC license.